Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I Don't Love You Chapter 6 -Jay POV-

       After Lissa left, I suddenly got a really bad feeling about that Jason guy. If he could get half an inch from Lissa, she could be in huge trouble. I didn't like like any more. He kept his distance at first, but now it's gone a little too far.
       I walked down the street to his house, knocking calmly dispite my sourness toward him. He opened the door slowly, stopping to look through the crack of the door to see who it was, then opened it the rest of the way.
       Before I had a chance to rant, he said,"I didn't do anything."
       I gave him a scowl."But you could have."
       "What's your problem with me?"
       "The fact that you..." I didn't finish. Didn't have to. He knew.
       "That I can get that close." he whispered.
       I looked at him with warning in my eyes."Don't touch her." Then I cocked my head at him. "What did you mean when you told her you where connected?"

2 comments:

  1. GURL YOU BETTER CONITNUE!!! And as for the poll I can't choose. ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, I will. And I can't choose either. XD I just wanted to see what the public (Aka the very few people that follow me) think. :3 mwahahahahahahaha

      Delete